Free shipping on U.S. orders $50+
We love a good DIY especially when it comes to makeup looks.
This HOL-o-ween season, step up your lash game with a fun and simple DIY!
October is the time to step outside your comfort zone and unleash your creativity.
Ready to explore a simple DIY by customizing a pair of HOL lashes?
Watch our YouTube video and easily make lashes that are fit for a Victorian Queen!
Follow these 5 simple steps:
- Take a white eyeliner and trace along the lash band of your favorite style. We used Midnight Luxe.
- With a white liquid liner, start painting from one end to the other side.
- Hold the lashes with our #LashAidTweezers as you coat the top AND bottom of the lashes.
- Dry lashes under a fan for 2 minutes.
- Apply the lashes as normal with HOL Clear Lash Adhesive
Pretty easy right??
It's so easy to elevate your costume with just a few added steps that will make a lasting impression!
Sooo…. we are dying to know! What are you dressing up as this year??
Let us know in the comments below!
Watch the full video here.