Lash Curlers don’t get the praise they deserve but we are here to change that! This little tool makes such a big difference when you are rocking your natural lashes, prepping for mascara or prepping for falsies. It should really be part of your daily routine to make your eyes appear more open and fresh!
With our newly launched Flawless Precision Lash Curler it’s easier than ever to get beautifully lifted lashes without the uncomfortable pinching or pulling you’ve experienced in the past.
Why you’ll love it:
- The opening of the lash curler is designed to fit all eye shapes.
- Sleek design that provides maximum results
- Easy to clean
- Won’t pinch your skin
- No springs! Apply the amount of pressure YOU want based on the tightness you want your curl to be
Things to remember:
- Small Curls vs One big one
- Start from the base of your lashes and slowly work your way up curling small sections of your full lash at a time. This should take about 2-3 readjustments and you’ll achieve a smooth lifted curl with no harsh bends.
- Try Vaseline
- Apply a thin coat of vaseline on your lashes before curling them. This will make the curl more defined and more noticeable.
- Use Some Heat
- For an accelerated curl, try lightly heating the lash curler with a blow dryer. You’ll only need to heat it up for a couple of minutes- you don’t want it to be scorching. Be sure to check the heat before moving it your eyelid to curl. You should be able to touch the lash curler without any pain from the heat when it’s ready to be used.
Things to avoid:
- Don’t pull on your lashes while the curler is still clamped down. Remember to release the grip before changing postiitons.
- Too much force
- Too much pressure can damage the hair follicle and cause breakage. The skin around the eyes are delicate so any movement around this area should be with the utmost care.
- Applying Mascara first
- It’s important to curl your lashes first before mascara. If you curl them after the mascara is already on, your lashes will clump together making a big mess to fix later.
We hope these tips will come in handy the next time you reach for your Flawless Precision Lash Curler!