1. Apply a matte cream colored shade to your entire lid as a base. (Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean)
2. With a tapered fluffy brush, use a matte shadow (MUG Latte) and blend into the crease. a. Blend in darker shades like Natasha Denona “Arizona” & “Aubergine” in the crease
3. Use the same shades in step 2 to blend in the lower lash line
4. Repeat with darkest shade used (ND Aubergine) and blend in lower lash line.
5. With a flat brush, tightline the lower lash line with a dark brown shadow. (Mac Embark)
6. Using the same shade, blend into the outer corner of the crease.
7. To bring some added dimension to the eye, pat on a gold shimmer shadow. (ND Moonstone)
8. For added glow, use a loose shadow and with your finger, pat on the center of the lid. (Mac Rose Pigment)
9. Go back into your crease with a fluffy brush and clean up the area in a side sweeping motion.
10. Use your favorite liquid liner and enhance your look with winged liner. (Stila stay all day liner)
11. Using a cream pencil liner and line the lower lash line for added smolder. (MUG Pencil Obsidian)
12. Make your eyes stand out by using ND Moonstone on the inner corner of your eyes.
13. Prep your lashes by curling them first before adding mascara and falsies.
14. Apply mascara FIRST before applying lashes. This helps with blending in the lashes with your falsies and prevents bacteria growth on your falsies. (MILK Ubame Mascara)
15. Finish the look with your favorite pair of false lashes. Our pick is our newest release, Spellbound.