Ulta Beauty, the nation’s largest beauty retailer, recently announced the launch of Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™, a holistic initiative to provide guests greater choices and transparency.
House of Lashes is proud to announce that we are one of the selected brands part of this new initiative and beyond humbled with the opportunity to leave a positive legacy for the beauty industry and our world.
Under its Sustainable Packaging pillar, Ulta Beauty is taking further steps to do what’s right for the environment. Ulta Beauty pledges to ensure 50 percent of all packaging sold, including the Ulta Beauty Collection, will be made from recycled or bio-sourced materials, or will be recyclable or refillable by 2025. Talk about something to feel good about!
“With Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty, our focus is to educate, guide and simplify product choice and elevate those brands doing good for our world. This initiative helps our guests readily navigate our assortment through the lens of what matters most to them. We are thrilled to offer such transparency and set significant standards as a company.” - Dave Kimbell, President of Ulta Beauty
The platform will help guests navigate brand choices tailored to their personal values across the following areas:
- Clean Ingredients:
- House of Lashes is fully transparent with our ingredients, ensuring they are free of parabens and phthalates. We ethically source all of our materials and ensure they are obtained in a responsible and sustainable way. The workers involved in making them are safe and treated fairly. And equally as important, environmental and social impacts are taken into consideration during the entire process, as well.
- Cruelty Free:
- We pride ourselves in being the original cruelty free false eyelash company. Our lashes are handcrafted with only synthetic blended fibers and sterilized human hair. Absolutely ZERO of our products are created with or tested on animals.
- House of Lashes products are made free of animal products, animal by-products, and animal derivatives.
- Sustainable Packaging:
- We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint the best we can. Our packaging is highly recyclable, while our lash trays are biodegradable. Our freight forwarder offsets 100% of CO₂ emissions to meet environmental and corporate social responsibility goals, and dramatically increase supply chain sustainability. By doing so, we are able to ship all of our packages carbon neutral.
- Positive Impact:
- House of Lashes loves supporting organizations both big and small that help educate, raise awareness, or develop research for causes we believe in. We strongly stand with organizations that help mankind and our planet for the better.
“We have always taken pride in offering guests a diverse assortment of products to meet their individual beauty needs, including many brands that align to the Conscious Beauty pillars.” - Dave Kimbell, President of Ulta Beauty
Ulta’s Conscious Beauty aligns with our core values and is a reminder of a more important message. Beauty is more than just skin deep, it’s also about making a positive impact on the world by taking care of and protecting our environment. Every action counts, no matter how big or small. We believe beauty should make you feel just as beautiful on the inside as it does on the outside.
Look good, and feel even better!
Let us help you find a local Ulta near you: Store Locator