How many of you have ever struggled with applying false eyelashes?
Even as lash experts, there are days where we can’t get the inner corner to stick. Ughh it’s the worst!
For all you lash beginners and lovers, we created a set so you can get the most precise lash application every time! Our Lash Precision Set includes all the tools you need to apply lashes like a pro! This accessories bundle is complete with all the tools you need for a comfortable and accurate lash fit. We've got you covered from start to finish!
With a little practice and the right tools, you won’t think twice about adding falsies to your makeup routine.
Adding lashes is the cherry on top of every look. It pulls the entire makeup look together. Even if you are not wearing a full face of makeup, this simple step will take your eyes to the next level.
Once you master the art of applying false eyelashes, it’s safe to say your makeup game will forever be strong.
As lash industry leaders, we put together a simple 6 step guide to help you on your journey to applying the perfect false lash.
Before we get started let’s cover some of the basics….
Lash application tools you will need:
- Tweezers or lash applicator
- We recommend using a lash applicator to help you get closer to your lash line and maneuver the band to make it the most comfortable for you. Our favorite is our Flawless Precision Applicator! It’s soft touch technology makes it so glue doesn't stick, and the curved tip was designed for the most precise application every time!
- If an applicator seems too intimidating, feel free to use your fingers!
- Not all eyes are the same size. So here’s your opportunity to trim your lashes to best fit your eyes.
- We recommend our Flawless Precision Scissors for the most precise cut. Sharp and pointed scissors make all the difference when it comes to trimming your lashes.
- Lash adhesive
- For glue, we recommend our Allure Best of Beauty HOL Lash Adhesive in Clear. This has a brush applicator that will apply the adhesive with an even amount of coverage. This is the perfect lash glue to start out with that will conceal any mistakes. If you make a mistake, don’t stress, it’s easy to gently peel off the lash and reapply it at anytime.
- Your favorite pair of HOL lashes
- We have made it easier than ever to ensure your lashes fit your eye perfectly every time. Our one of a kind Lash Ruler is designed to fit the curve of your eye for the most accurate measurement.
*Pro tip: Make a dot on the ruler so you don’t have to remember your lash measurements.
2. Once you have measured the width of your eye, hold your lash up to the lash ruler, and trim your lashes to fit your shape. Trim any part of the lash that extends past the outer corner of your eye. If the lash extends past the outer corner it will make your eyes appear droopy and we do not want that! Trim the lash to exactly your eye size.
3. Brush on a generous amount of glue along the lash band focusing more on the inner and outer ends of the lash. Wait about 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky before applying.
*Pro Tip: When our House of Lashes Clear Lash Adhesive is ready for application, it will turn an iridescent color. This means that the glue is drying and becoming tacky. When the lash glue is tacky, it will provide a better grip and the strip won’t slide all over your eyelid.
4. When you are ready to apply your lashes, look downward in a mirror and apply them using our Flawless Precision Lash Applicator. Looking down will ensure that your eyelid is showing the most surface space to get the lashes as close to your lash line. Looking straight ahead can cover the skin closest to your lash line and cause you to place the lash too high.
5. Set the lash band in the middle of your lash line. Next, secure the outer end of the lash band and save the inner corner for last. This might take a little time to get everything comfortably in place. Remember to take your time and be as precise as you can.
6. TA-DA! You have applied your falsies! Blink your eyes, look side to side, up and down making sure nothing is poking you. If something is bothering you, you can always peel them off and start again.
If you are more of a visual person, check out our Easy Lash Application Techniques video with _divamaker on our YouTube channel HERE.
Don't forget to care for your lashes afterwards, so you can get the most use out of them. Learn how to keep your lashes in tip top shape HERE.
All of these steps may seem scary at first, but we promise with enough practice you’ll become lash experts like us in no time!